Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.979 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,079 (RM7,365) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)