Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.170 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,380 (RM12,649) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)