Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.850 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,762 (RM7,209) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)