Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.319 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,391 (RM7,042) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)