Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.819 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥251,969 ($2,315) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)