Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.216 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥375,490 (€3,150) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)