Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.001 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥233,933 (€1,786) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)