Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥392,187 (€3,271) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (29 minutes ago)