Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.350 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,846 (€2,165) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)