Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,397 (₨115,128) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)