Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,064 (₨119,357) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)