Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,430 (₨176,614) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)