Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.704 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥300,745 (₨176,456) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)