Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥284,880 (₨184,141) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)