Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.538 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,246 (3,187KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)