Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.807 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,408 (11,622 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)