Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.237 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,270 (6,347 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)