Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.647 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥307,467 (11,121 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)