Cost of living comparison between Bhubaneswar, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.574 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,902 (₨192,499) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)