Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,854 (₨119,947) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)