Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.722 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥297,288 (₨172,657) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)