Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.708 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,150 (₨186,295) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)