Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.724 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,483 (₨178,897) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (15 minutes ago)