Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,202 (₨ 194,321) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)