Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.046 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,504 (₨ 310,347) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (26 minutes ago)