Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,267 (€3,117) in Besançon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)