Cost of living comparison between Berlin, Germany and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.125 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,405 (€3,336) in Berlin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (24 minutes ago)