Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.562 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥452,000 (kr 33,328) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (40 minutes ago)