Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.192 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥251,340 (59,963₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)