Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36057 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,540 (958,322 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (29 minutes ago)