Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.350 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,424 (€1,787) in Benidorm.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)