Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,303 (Rp 35,904,536) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)