Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00840 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥278,395 (Rp 33,142,268) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (41 minutes ago)