Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.020 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,441 (2,881 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (41 minutes ago)