Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.008 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,780 (2,648 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)