Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.858 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,736 (2,821 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)