Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.001 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥371,851 (R$ 10,936) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)