Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.385 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,236 (R$ 7,161) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)