Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.854 JPY / BZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,855 (BZ$4,472) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)