Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.495 JPY / BZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,179 (BZ$3,661) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)