Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,155 (212,314 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)