Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,418 (328,205 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)