Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,833 (180,299 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)