Cost of living comparison between Belford Roxo, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.900 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,782 (R$ 9,234) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)