Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.652 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,006 (R$ 6,793) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)