Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,800 (Rp 26,307,194) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (36 minutes ago)