Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,502 (223,444 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)