Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.117 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥286,862 (5,724 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (37 minutes ago)