Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.795 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥170,603 (3,725 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)