Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.606 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,588 (4,825 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)