Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07432 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,680 (3,238,325 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)