Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07294 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥424,800 (5,823,905 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)