Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07424 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,585 (3,294,445 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)