Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07516 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,248 (3,502,433 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)