Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07419 JPY / LBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,919 (3,166,623 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)