Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,257 (132,533 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)