Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,845 (136,221 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)