Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,618 (147,553 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)