Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.328 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,083 (323,035 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)