Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.336 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥427,426 (元26,165) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)