Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.182 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥426,265 (元26,341) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)