Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.039 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,336 (元15,337) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)