Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.343 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,747 (元28,010) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)