Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.392 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥245,563 (8,080 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)