Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.021 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥409,895 (13,654 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)