Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.566 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,743 (8,269 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)