Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.041 JPY / GEL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥304,232 (6,608 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)