Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.541 JPY / GEL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,965 (4,776 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)