Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.137 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,497 (RM7,757) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (35 minutes ago)