Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.243 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,256 (RM7,131) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)