Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.136 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,755 (RM7,582) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)