Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02794 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,122 (12,816,992 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (44 minutes ago)