Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,427 (303,119 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)