Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,208 (205,873 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (25 minutes ago)