Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,330 (209,526 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)