Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19445 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,205 (1,153,001 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)