Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20525 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,718 (1,114,327 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 425,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)