Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18988 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥352,651 (1,857,256 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)