Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09537 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,648 (2,229,706 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)