Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.718 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥509,471 (CHF 4,865) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)