Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.354 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 31% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥490,976 (CHF 4,370) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)