Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.793 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 29% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥333,420 (CHF 2,879) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)