Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.685 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥329,239 (CHF 2,896) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)