Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03760 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,131 (COL$5,641,875) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)