Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03787 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,990 (COL$8,000,806) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)