Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03533 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,581 (COL$9,497,359) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (30 minutes ago)