Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00430 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥155,407 (Bs 36,172,403) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)