Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.557 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥425,028 (Bs 36,778) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)