Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥432,968 (Bs 314,513,309) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)