Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.194 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥241,344 (Bs 21,559) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)