Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.190 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥257,492 (Bs 23,011) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥254,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)