Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,801 (руб 99,020) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)