Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,058 (руб 110,998) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)