Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,267 (руб 119,456) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)