Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.908 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,594 (руб 158,616) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)