Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.800 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,376 (руб 107,990) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (42 minutes ago)