Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.964 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,416 (руб 148,864) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)