Cost of living comparison between Barnaul, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.779 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,472 (руб 173,995) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)