Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.299 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,390 (€2,929) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)