Cost of living comparison between Barddhaman, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.559 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,988 (₨214,181) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)