Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.738 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,090 (₨111,094) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)