Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.395 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥462,450 (Bs 40,584) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)