Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.225 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥422,603 (Bs 37,650) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tambov costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)