Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00432 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥241,207 (Bs 55,855,445) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)