Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00181 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,432 (Bs 116,081,955) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)