Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,787 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.753 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,466 (€1,830) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)