Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00573 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,871 (55,277,063 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)