Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.673 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,920 (5,323 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)